Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guest post: British crime author Paul D. Brazill

Today for a complete change I'm pleased to welcome fellow Brit-grit author Paul with a little something about his latest book release.  (I'm actually reading the book as I speak and will review it once I've finished it.)  Over to you, Paul.

Who The Hell Is Roman Dalton?
When a full moon fills the night sky, Private Investigator Roman Dalton becomes a werewolf and prowls The City's neon and blood soaked streets.

Paul D. Brazill’s Roman Dalton - Werewolf PI
is a short, sharp collection of vivid, interconnected noir/horror stories featuring the werewolf PI and the denizens of The City.
The stories are:

Drunk On The Moon
The Missionary
Black Moon Rising
The Brain Salad Murders
She's My Witch
Before The Moon Falls
The collection is available as an eBook from Amazon and Amazon UK.
Roman Dalton even has his own blog:
And Facebook page.
Check them out to see what’s happening with the grizzled cop turned grizzlier private eye.

2 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Thanks for this, Fiona! Hope you enjoy the hairy gumshoe!

Fiona Glass said...

You're very welcome. I've only had time to read one story, but I'm loving it so far!