Monday, June 18, 2012

In the thick of it

The first load of furniture goes off to storage tomorrow, with the bulk following to the new place next week. As you can imagine we're working pretty much non-stop now, going through every last drawer, cupboard, nook, cranny, bookcase, wardrobe, and shed, packing what we can, labelling what we can, and generally trying to make life as easy as possible for both the removals men and us.

At some point my laptop will get packed, at which point I'll be without internet access for a day or two until we get to the other end and retrieve it, so if I suddenly vanish please bear with me.

And can anyone recommend a good horse liniment for aching muscles? I've moved more boxes, pictures, ornaments and suitcases in two days than I ever knew we possessed. Ooof.

2 comments:

pointycat said...

Have you tried White Tiger Balm? Boots sell it, not sure where else. I think it smells nicer than Deep Heat & seems to work better; plus the smell seems to help with headaches.

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks for the tip - I'll have to look out for that! (Muscles still aching... lol)