Friday, February 13, 2009

The Boyfriend From Hell...

No, this isn't something better-kept-secret from my personal life. I had some lovely news this morning - From The Asylum have accepted 'The Boyfriend From Hell' for their forthcoming anthology Things Aren't What They Seem.

FTA are an online magazine who publish print anthologies - sometimes of the best stories from the zine, and sometimes with a specific theme. This is one of the latter, with all the stories focussing on the idea of 'aliens amongst us'. 'The Boyfriend From Hell is a short short about a boyfriend with anti-social habits who turns out to be something different - and there's an extra, unexpected twist!

I don't yet have any details on when the anthology will be published but I'll post them on here when I do.

No comments: