Monday, November 19, 2007

My Yahoo group

I realised to my intense shame the other day that I'd been completely neglecting my Yahoo group, which I set up a year or so ago to keep readers, and anyone else who's interested, informed of all my news. These days there are so many blogs, social networks, lists, groups and whatever else to keep updated, it can be difficult to keep track of them all! *hangs head in shame*

I've made a very early new years' resolution to update the list more often, and to try to make it a bit less dull and introduce some chat and fun. To that end I've renamed it Pane in the Glass (I know, I know, but I couldn't resist!) and now I'm issuing an invitation. If you enjoy my books, want to know when I've got new stuff coming out, want to ask me questions about my writing, or just join in and chat, then please wander over to Pane in the Glass and sign up now. And - hello!

Working on: Got Ghosts
Words today: 1018

No comments: