Monday, April 23, 2007

Where did that come from?

Last week I was struggling to concentrate on my writing, mostly because there was a lot else going on, partly because it was nice weather and I wanted to be outdoors!

However, on Friday afternoon I suddenly sat down at the computer and banged off 2,500 words on a rent-boy story that I've been fiddling with on and off for years. I have absolutely NO idea where the inspiration came from - I hadn't even been thinking about the story lately. Still, I'm not complaining; I've started the story from scratch in a completely different style and so far it's reading a lot better as a result. Long may the inspiration last, wherever it comes from!

2 comments:

veinglory said...

If you find out exactly where it comes from be sure to let me know ;)

Fiona Glass said...

LOL! Will do, hon! I just wish it happened more often...