Sunday, April 15, 2007

Teaser from my Teaser

I thought it was about time I posted a little excerpt from my Torrid Teaser, which is a collection of two longish short stories, one about a mountain rescue squad and the other involving a telephone sex chat line. This is from the latter, called 'Crossed Wires'. The hero, Reuben, is an undercover cop working on the chat line to track down a dangerous gang. In order to get information on the other employees he starts 'pumping' his colleage Jim - in both senses of the word. :D

-----

He reached for Reuben's mug and plunked it on a convenient table, and set to work. "I was right about those muscles," he said some time later, having removed most of Reuben's clothes. "You're gorgeous."

"Thought you liked 'em big and dark like Ned." Reuben still wasn't certain he wanted this to happen. Work was work, but it felt too much like cheating.

"Oh, I do. But variety is the spice of life, as they say. And you're definitely spicy. Gingery skin, cinnamon hair..."

"And a triple vindaloo temper to match," Reuben said, pushing the image to its own ridiculous limits. "Never realised you were such a poet."

"Come here and I'll show you just how poetic I can be." Jim walked his fingers across Reuben's chest, circling a nipple en route, and down his stomach to the elastic of his briefs. He cupped his palm over the material for a second before dipping inside, only to draw back again, disappointed. "Somebody down there isn't very pleased to see me."

"Give him a chance, he's getting there," Reuben said, and consigned the unknown Ned to the devil. It wasn't as though the bloke was about to spring out of the wardrobe and catch them red-handed. So why not sit back and enjoy the delights on offer? He wrapped a hand in Jim's hair and pulled him close enough to kiss, and by the time they broke for air, his cock was taking more of an interest.

-----

You can find out more about the book at my website, or at the Whiskey Creek Press - Torrid web page.

2 comments:

Cassandra Kane said...

Oh, very nice. I do love your descriptions.

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks hon!! The story's quite dark in places, but I had fun with this bit. :)