Monday, April 02, 2007

Five things

Five totally random things you didn't know (and may not have wanted to) about me:

1) I'm descended in a more-or-less direct maternal line from Sir Thomas More, who was bumped off in 1535 by Henry VIII.

2) I grew up in a small town north of Liverpool which has one of the last remaining red squirrel sanctuaries in England.

3) I love Russian Orthodox music, even though it makes me cry.

4) The furthest north I've ever been was just above the Arctic Circle, off the north coast of Iceland. The furthest south is Tenerife.

5) The flat I lived in before I was married was haunted, even though it was newly built.

2 comments:

Cassandra Kane said...

I've just realised that the farthest north I've ever been is Birmingham! *ggg*

Fiona Glass said...

Well, yeah, but then that represents a very *long* way north for you, doesn't it? ;)