Monday, April 02, 2007

Admin

The internet is a fluid environment. Sites come and go, friends start up one blog and transfer it to another, or run off after the next new shiny (mentioning no names *coughMyspacecough*). All of which means my sidebar was hopelessly out of date, with more broken links than a century-old bicycle chain.

So today I've finally got round to updating it. I booted off various dead sites and blogs that hadn't been updated since the year dot, and replaced them with some relevant, working links - including several to writers such as Ansley Vaughan and Cassandra Kane who write in a similar style to me, and might be interesting to readers who like my books.

4 comments:

Merry said...

Lookin' good, Fiona!
I'm still trying to get up the courage to change mine over to three columns! (I've just got too much clutter on mine - must weed!)

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks hon! I've just added you to the list. :)

veinglory said...

I think that in various guises I got triple linkage? hee hee

SQUWARK

Fiona Glass said...

Only if your name is Bob. Or possibly Fred. And get that dead fish out of here - this is a genteel blog. :)