Friday, April 14, 2006

Even better!

Wild Child Publishing, a new monthly online literary magazine, have just given me my two best ever reviews, on 'Elfmeet' and 'Lost Property' respectively. The reviewer, Michelle, raved over my use of language and imagery and was so taken with the work that not only did she give both the books 5 out of 5, but she apparently bought one of my other e-books as well. And she doesn't even like fantasy. LOL

I'm completely overcome. :)

You can read the reviews here for 'Elfmeet' and here for 'Lost Property'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome :) Congratulations!

Emmy Ellis said...

Fiona,

You're just fab!

:O)

Emmy Ellis said...

I read The House on Penny Lane today. Bless Frank!

:O)

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks very much for the lovely comments, guys!! I'm blushing. :D

And M.E. - I'm delighted you like House on Penny Lane as it's one of my favourites too. :)