Friday, April 21, 2006

Break!

We're off for a long weekend to stay with my uncle on the Isle of Wight so it'll be a few days before I can update this again. I'm looking forward to the break, actually, since writing has been like wading through glue the last few days. Very little progress and what I have written is horrid. Unusually for me I'm not even going to take a notebook away with me, just chill for a few days and forget all about annoying characters, editing, forms, word counts, deadlines, etc etc etc. Bliss!

See ya in a few days time, hopefully much refreshed. :)

3 comments:

Emmy Ellis said...

Have fun!

One degree of seperation, whoa - weird but in a good way. How bizarre finding you were a clone!

:o)

Fiona Glass said...

Thanks Michelle - I had a really relaxing break and have come back full of new ideas. You still have time to run. :P

Emmy Ellis said...

Ooooh! Sounds good!

Get writing!

:o)