Saturday, December 17, 2005

Great news!

Isn't it funny how news comes along in little 'rushes'? Yesterday I had those two lots of bad news about the anthologies, today I've had good news in spades.

First, Whiskey Creek Press - Torrid have accepted the second story I sent them for their Torrid Teaser line. 'Crossed Wires' will be teamed up with 'To The Rescue' and both will be published as a single e-book, probably some time in the new year.

And second, the Sultry Shades of Christmas e-book (containing my romantic Christmas story 'Home for Christmas') has just been released, and the paperback will be out soon. As I didn't think this was due till *next* Christmas it's a wonderful early present to find it's already available!

Now I've just got my fingers crossed for my novel...!

No comments: