Saturday, August 20, 2005

New stories

Spent the day reading two new stories for Forbidden Fruit. Both are first installments of new serials (one set in Ancient Greece, one an archaeological mystery) and both are great - full of intrigue and action and engaging characters. I can't wait to read the next installments myself! Which is excellent news, since our previous serial-writer has sadly decided not to send us any more installments and I didn't want to leave our readers hanging.

And I've been contacted by the artist who's going to be doing the cover art for my Chippewa elf story. He does absolutely wonderful illustrations so I feel very lucky that he's been chosen. I've sent off a brief synopsis of the story and descriptions of the characters to help him - and I'll be really excited to see what he comes up with!

No comments: